- 1. “in negotiations with the Government to formulate an agreement to remediate the coal hills.” Is KIP Costanza still in negotiations to formulate an agreement to remediate the coal hills?
- 2. “a mere 4 months” Did KIP Costanza come to an agreement with the Government to remediate the coal hills within those 4 months?
- 3. “lawyer says he will win if it goes to court….” Do you think Kip Costanza will be launching any lawsuits especially regarding lack of water with the bad press it would bring to potential buyers/investors while trying to flip this property?
- 4. “Legally, this contract has not expired as the developer is still trying to get this extension.” The 4 month extension? Did KIP Costanza reach an agreement to remediate the coal hills?
- 5. If KIP Costanza received the 4 month extension, does that mean KIP Costanza reached an agreement to remediate the coal hills?
- 6. Does the author know if an agreement was reached to remediate the coal hills? If not, this is just another in the long list of ploys used by KIP Costanza to delay, postpone, blame agencies, governments, etc.
- 7. Is the author KIP Costanza?
From CVRD Meeting Tuesday, May 26, 2015 http://agendaminutes.comoxvalleyrd.ca/agendas/default.aspx?MeetingID=1956&PrinterVersion=0&DocumentTypeID=1&AgendaDeadline=5/22/2015
THAT the board send a letter to the Minister of Forest, Lands and Natural Resource Operations requesting a status update on the Union Bay coal hills remediation process and works as well as next steps in the process.
For all this fuss about 4 months and how awful poor KIP Costanza is being treated – I want to know if an agreement was reached to remediate the coal hills. If KIP Costanza is still “in negotiations with the Government to formulate an agreement to remediate the coal hills” that means KIP Costanza has been bullshitting AGAIN!
Maybe, KIP Costanza came to an agreement to negotiate to formulate an idea to reach an agreement to decide who will pay the costs if an agreement is reached to remediate the coal hills.